Monday, June 1, 2009

About.


Hi my name is Brianne and my husband, Sean, is the photographer. During our first year of marriage we adoted the name "Team Walker". We claimed that name when we were pursuing professional baseball. Sean was a pitcher in the Minor leagues for 4 years with the Houston Astros. Now, "Team Walker" has redifined itself as a photog team. Sean lives, breathes, sleeps PHOTOGRAPHY. His work captures the beauty of every emotion and his passion is definitely contagious.

I am his counterpart. I do a lot of the behind the scenes stuff such as blogging and facebook. I am currently refining my photography skills so that I soon will be his 2nd shooter. We have such a blast working together.

Thank You so much for checking out our work. We hope you will continue to check out the blog to see where this journey takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment