Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zlotnik Family- Old Town

Over Thanksgiving week I was fortunate to fill up almost every single day I was home from school with a photo shoot. So many families wanting to get pictures for Christmas cards. Because I was in the last weeks of school trying to finish term papers and finals, I am just now posting the pictures from one of the shoots that took place. Over the couple days I will be adding plenty more pictures from the thousands of pictures taken within the past few weeks. It was such a great experience working with the Zlotnik's whom Brianne and I met for the first time. Their adorable children Nora and Gabriel had the most stunning eyes. We headed over to Old Town in San Diego and strolled around the park. A good friend of mine's brother, Graham Dodd, joined me for the shoot to get more experience photographing people. Still in high school, Graham has already got major skills with a camera. I really wish I would have started when I was his age. Overall the shoot went great. Erin's choice of colors and style went well with the the park setting. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures from the day.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment