Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Blog is Acting Up! Ahh

For all of you who are stopping by to check out what has been happening in the world of Sean Walker Photography I apologize for the state that my blog is in. You might notice that most of my pictures have been replaced by this nice little symbol stating I have exceeded my bandwidth. I guess that is a good thing as it means I have posted too many pictures recently. I am going to be working on trying to get everything back in line as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience and hopefully the next time you visit things will all be straightened out. In the meantime, if you just checking me out for the first time and haven't visited my website, please do so... I guarantee there will be some pictures posted there. www.seanwalkerphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment