Monday, October 11, 2010

Houston Texas: Kelsey and Stephen: Wedding

Wedding season has been CRAZY! It has been nonstop since May, which is a huge blessing. Most of my energy has been spent shooting, editing and preparing for the next wedding. As a result, I have not spent much time blogging all we have been up to this summer. I am on a mission to change that. Whether old or recent, I hope to give you bits and pieces of all the exciting events we have been a part of.

First up, a little adventure to the scorching heat and humidity of Houston Texas.  I have know Kelsey since our high school youth group days at College Avenue Baptist Church. It was an awesome surprise when Kelsey decided to venture all the way to Waco, Texas to attend Baylor University and joined me as one of the few San Diegans. Being older than Kelsey, I didn't get the chance to stick around and get to meet Stephen when they first started dating, which is a complete bummer. In just meeting him and hanging out with the two on their wedding day I could tell that he is a great guy and that they are awesome together.

Kelsey and Stephen, what an honor it was to travel to Houston to be a part of your wedding. I had a great time cruising the streets of Houston with you guys.







































No comments:

Post a Comment