Friday, June 17, 2011

The Hacienda :: Erin and Michael :: Wedding

What a week this has been. I have been super anxious to share images  from Erin and Michael's wedding, but between traveling for a friend's wedding out in Palm Springs to having an old college buddy visit from Louisiana it has been hard to find a solid chunk of time to sit down and work. So as Reid (my son) sleeps right now I have been working to crank out this blog post to share a handful of images from Erin and Michael's awesome day. I absolutely fell in love with the venue the wedding was held at. The Hacienda had a romantic, Spanish feel. Paired with the details Erin put together, I knew we were going to capture some incredible shots.
   




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment