Friday, July 15, 2011

Disneyland Engagement :: Lindsay and Lee

When Lindsay and Lee had thrown out the idea of doing their engagement session at Disneyland I had a smile from ear to ear. I love Disneyland. It will never grow old in my heart. I am anxiously awaiting when Reid gets old enough so we can take him there. Disneyland holds a very special place in the couple's heart. I knew it immediately when we were walking to the front gates and the two of them literally couldn't get there fast enough. Not only is it a place that they visit frequently, but Lee conjured up an awesome plan and proposed to Lindsay while on the Pirates of the Caribbean. It was such a fun shoot because it is not often that you actually take pictures at the same location the couple got engaged. I think this definitely added to joy and significance of the shoot.




   


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment