Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lisa + Kent-Engagement Session - Balboa Park

Lisa and Kent are one of the nicest couples I have ever worked with. I have loved getting to know them. Alesha(one of my sister's best friends/co wedding planners) from EverAfter Events introduced me to Lisa and Kent and its been so much fun learning more of their story. Their engagement session took place in the beautiful Balboa Park. It was a place of significance for them because Kent proposed to Lisa in the rose garden. It was fun to re-enact that amazing day by taking photos in the rose garden and all around the park. I am really looking forward to shooting their wedding at the Scripps Seaside Forum in March. Thank you Lisa and Kent for sharing these special moments with me.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment