Friday, May 14, 2010

Mission Trails Park: Ashley and Kyle: Engagement

I love when worlds collide. I knew Ashley growing up, but didn't really know her. One of my best friends in elementary and High school grew up with Ashley's family and so every time my friend had a party at her house, I would see Ashley.
Well years later, Ashley fell in love and got engaged. She had heard of Sean Walker Photography and contacted us right a way. It was so fun to see her name pop up in our email! We feel so blessed to photograph her and Kyle's engagement and wedding. Could they be any cuter? I love Ashley's outfits in all the pictures. Perfect for this setting. Unfortunately I was unable to be at their engagement shoot, but Sean captured their love so well. As soon as he got home I went through all their pictures and it was so hard to sort through, because there were so many AMAZING shots. They are both so photogenic and absolutely in love with each other. I love the looks Kyle gave Ashley and made her laugh turn into a giggle. Kyle and Ashley we can not be more excited to shoot your big day in September. It is going to be so much fun. Thank you for allowing us to have this opportunity.




















































1 comment: