Sunday, July 18, 2010

Coronado Island: Tara and Luke: Engagement

We have never had a more photogenic , easy to work with couple than Luke and Tara. Seriously I think we shot for maybe 45 minutes and we were done, because they were so layed back and fun. I had the priveledge of knowing Tara at PLNU. Although, I didn't know her super well, I secretly was obsessed with how cute and sweet she was. After college I would hear about her through friends of friends and I always wished I was better friends with her. She is probably one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Tara and Luke have dated for a while and just recently decided to get married. They are getting married in August and we cannot wait to be a part of their wedding. Throughout their shoot we got to talk a lot and hear more about their relationship. They are so in love and the way Luke smiles at Tara lights her whole face up. We took pictures around Coronado and afterwards had pizza. It was so fun to get to know them more and hear about how similar they are to Sean and I. Tara and Luke thank you for being so fun to work with. We cannot wait to shoot your big day. Its gonna be one big party!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment