Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shannon and Mike- Wedding Teaser

I remember walking into The Lodge at Torrey Pines when I met with Shannon and her mom about wedding photography more than a year ago. I was nervous as heck! This was my first meeting with a client whom wasn't a friend or a relative or someone I had previously known. What was I going to say? How was I going to make my big pitch? Should I reveal to them that I was just starting out? It was time to see if I was really going to be able to break into this photography world by booking a complete stranger. It was the greatest feeling in the world when I left that meeting and such a big compliment, because they were willing to put their trust in a new photographer who was just starting to get his feet wet in the industry. Looking back on that moment and seeing where this journey has taken me in such a short amount of time, there has been enormous growth in who I am as an individual and as a photographer. Thank you Shannon and Mike for helping pave the way to the beginning of my photography business. Here is a quick peak at their wedding that took place a few weeks ago at the USD Founders Chapel and The Lodge at Torrey Pines. Full Blog post to come later.























2 comments: