Sunday, June 13, 2010

El Adobe, San Juan Capistrano: Lauren and Matt: Wedding Teaser

I had known Lauren back in high school, but were merely connected through friends. It is always so fun getting connected with people whom you haven't seen or talked to in years, especially when it is such a big occasion as a wedding. I had never met her husband, Matt, but within the first few minutes of meeting him I could tell we were gonna get along like we had known each other for years. I absolutely loved working with him and his guys. For the time being, here are a few images of their fantastic day at the El Adobe. As you can see by all the teasers lately, we have been busy at work. Check back soon and I hope to have their full post highlighting their day up.





















No comments:

Post a Comment