Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hume Lake: Stephanie and Cuen: Wedding Teaser

Hume Lake is one of my favorite places to escape to. Throughout high school I would spend a week each summer having the greatest time of my life at the Hume Lake Christian Camp. When Cuen called me up and told be him and his fiance worked at Hume Lake Christian Camp and that their wedding was going to take place their I was beyond excited. It is such a beautiful place with so many amazing locations to shoot. For now, here are a few images from the day. Many more to come...















8 comments:

  1. You have shared an amazing post. I truly liked reading through Stephanie and Cuen’s Wedding Teaser. We are also going to have a spring inspired wedding in this year and recently we are busy with the planning. Have just reserved the local event space, hired a decorator and catering service.

    ReplyDelete